1. I can't download anything.
2. I can't download HD videos
- Please check whether you have enough storage.
In most cases, it is caused by “not enough storage”. Please delete unnecessary files and try again.
- Did you get the error : EACCES (Permission denied)?
Please check download folder. It means TubeMate can’t access the folder. You can change download folder in the settings.
- Please install the latest version at http://tubemate.net
It could be caused from the change of YouTube. I always try to publish fixed versions as soon as possible. If you keep the latest version, It will be fixed soon.
- Many videos don’t have HD qualities.
You can try to search “HD” keyword to check you can download HD videos.
- Some devices can’t get Full-HD videos yet.
MP3 Video Converter is required to get full-HD or higher resolutions. it doesn't support all of the devices yet.
3. Downloading is too slow.
- Basically download speed depends on the condition of your network. TubeMate just maximizes network utilization with multiple connections. But you can try these.
- Please turn off ‘fast download mode’ in the preferences. ‘Fast download mode’ could be slower on bad network condition.
- Please adjust the options for fast downloading at the preferences.
- Sometimes, 'pause' and 'resume' for each item improve download speed.
4. How can I download videos to SD card.
- You can change download folder in the settings. You can also move video files to SD card.
- In the folder chooser, you should touch the SD card icon at the top left.
5. Issue with downloading in removable SD card
- Android 4.4 and higher limits its apps' access to removable SD card. So, you can only store files under the designated directory for each app. (.i.e. /storage/sd_card/Android/media/devian.tubemate.v3/)
- Also with the limitation, if TubeMate is uninstalled, the files stored in the directory are also deleted. Please be aware of it!
- * Good news! We're currently working on a way to access SD card globally. So the issue will be solved in the next major release.